Keane is currently getting his post-op echo. He's still pretty drugged from his morphine bolus prior to chest tube removal. We were playing Pandora in the background, completely randomly, and listen to the song that came on the radio....! Hmmm, after further review, the radio seems inaudible, so I will just tell you that it was his theme song :)
3 comments:
Thinking of you guys...glad to see such great news!
Hey sweets,
We are on our way to Boston this morning but I wanted you to know that you guys were my first thought! I will hold you in my heart and thoughts, all the while I'm there. Take care of yourselves and hang in there. I know you must be so exhausted, but your little guy is SUCH an amazing boy and you are such an amazing family! Tons of love and hugs coming your way from me!
Mare ~
What's his theme song? I want to sing it!
Post a Comment