Thursday, July 5, 2012

Baby weight watchers?

Have I taken my job as super feeder to the extreme the last couple days? Possibly. Who cares if I have pumped a billion calories into my little man? Enough to gain 4.5 oz in three days! Yes, it's true! Our reward... sleep. We can now put Keane to bed at his normal bedtime and only wake up one time around 2a or 3a to feed him. Dr. Bob said we may have to "start him on baby weight watchers" if he keeps this up (Just kidding! He did say that, but he was kidding too). I am reducing his "super high" calorie supplement to only a "high" calorie supplement. We will see how the weigh in goes at the cardiologist on Monday....

No feeding tube. No feeding tube. No feeding tube...!

3 comments:

Langfitt said...

Way to go super Mom, Dad and super Keane!! Pleasant dreams. Love, Nana

daddiowen said...

Awesome! Must have been the bratwurst on July 4th that pushed Keane-o up a notch! I know I gained about two pounds that day.

Turpin Family said...

Yay!!!!