Friday, August 16, 2013

2013 O'Hara Jog-a-thon fundraiser - Solicitation warning!

Hi all,

Have some great pics and videos to post, which I hope to do this evening. I owe you! 

Last year, Avery reached her fundraising goal of $120.00 before school started, which entered her for a drawing for fabulous prizes. Unfortunately, she didn't win any prizes last year, but we'd like to try again this year! 

In 2012, on her little legs, Avery ran over two miles to raise money for her school! She is strapping on her running shoes again this year and hopes to set a new personal best - after all, she is at least one in taller! Please consider a Jog-a-thon pledge to support Avery's fundraising mission: 


Please state you are supporting Avery Owen - grade K. This year's JAT run is on Thursday, October 10th (looks like the website needs to be updated with new date). Please shoot me an email if you decide to support this year's effort so I can track toward our $120 commitment! 

Many thanks for your consideration. 

Best wishes,
The Owen Fam

No comments: