That Keane (and his parents) really are rock stars!!!
He's just basically a chip off the old block(s) - tenacious and exceptional! I am sad I didn't make it over to see you this weekend EO, we had some health issues with my dad come up that threw us a little bit of a curve ball. Keep eating buddy boy!!!
Keane, Nana can't wait to join in the food fun. See you soon! Xoxo
Keane's getting the good stuff now!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That Keane (and his parents) really are rock stars!!!
He's just basically a chip off the old block(s) - tenacious and exceptional!
I am sad I didn't make it over to see you this weekend EO, we had some health issues with my dad come up that threw us a little bit of a curve ball.
Keep eating buddy boy!!!
Keane, Nana can't wait to join in the food fun. See you soon! Xoxo
Keane's getting the good stuff now!
Post a Comment