Luckily now everyone is home for a while. We bottled my first beer today and transferred a new one into the secondary fermenter. That was REALLY cool! I asked Mom to put a bunch of new pictures on my blog to make up for the couple weeks she didn't post anything! Sorry fans, but Mom wouldn't give me her account password or I would have posted some new pictures myself!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
That's the first beer I made!
Gee guys, I know it's been a long time since I posted anything on my blog. I've been nagging Mom and Dad, but they have been so busy since we got back from San Diego. First Dad went to Vegas (he said it was for business) then Mom and I went to Portland and THEN Dad went to the golf resort at Salishan (he said that was for business too). Dad bought Mom a super new purse in Vegas so now Mom can carry her stuff, work stuff and some of my stuff all in one bag!
Luckily now everyone is home for a while. We bottled my first beer today and transferred a new one into the secondary fermenter. That was REALLY cool! I asked Mom to put a bunch of new pictures on my blog to make up for the couple weeks she didn't post anything! Sorry fans, but Mom wouldn't give me her account password or I would have posted some new pictures myself!


Luckily now everyone is home for a while. We bottled my first beer today and transferred a new one into the secondary fermenter. That was REALLY cool! I asked Mom to put a bunch of new pictures on my blog to make up for the couple weeks she didn't post anything! Sorry fans, but Mom wouldn't give me her account password or I would have posted some new pictures myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AVERY...I hope you arenot the official taster for your DAD'S beer..maybe he should put your picture on the bottles''love your blog ..keep after your MOM AND dad to give you the pas word so you can do your own postings..I need to start posting on my blog..I trust you do read it
love you
Your Dad makes some great beer...I hope you can follow in his footsteps!
Post a Comment