Hey,Avery!You just get cuter every new pic that comes in!Are you excited about your new GIRL cousin?Too bad that you each live so far apart or you could have play dates...love you,"G.G. & G.G.P."
avery your daddy is so funny!!! get used to his funny stories and faces etc because he has plenty of them and will keep your entertained for life! lucky girl
5 comments:
Wotta cutie! I still haven't made up my mind who she looks like!
Hey,Avery!You just get cuter every new pic that comes in!Are you excited about your new GIRL cousin?Too bad that you each live so far apart or you could have play dates...love you,"G.G. & G.G.P."
avery your daddy is so funny!!! get used to his funny stories and faces etc because he has plenty of them and will keep your entertained for life! lucky girl
Ben and Erin,
Avery is so cute. Her eyes are beautiful.
Love,
Aunt Susan
I love this sequence of shots. I go gaga over them every day! Thanks so much for posting them ;)
Post a Comment