avery you have a great DAD..I remember carrying look more comfortable take care and we WILL COME TO SEE YOU SOON TOMORROW WE LEAVE FOR ALASKA SO WE WILL HAVE A LOT TO TELL YOU WN HEN WE RETURN
Avery, are you looking at those tall trees again? What a big girl you are! I look at you everyday and blow kisses. What a handsome daddy you have-lucky girl. Love ya lots! Nanna and Pappa
3 comments:
Oh, man - she is soooo dang cute!! I dunno about the guy holding her, though! :)
avery you have a great DAD..I remember carrying look more comfortable
take care and we WILL COME TO SEE YOU SOON
TOMORROW WE LEAVE FOR ALASKA SO WE WILL HAVE A LOT TO TELL YOU WN
HEN WE RETURN
LOVE YOU
Avery, are you looking at those tall trees again? What a big girl you are! I look at you everyday and blow kisses. What a handsome daddy you have-lucky girl. Love ya lots! Nanna and Pappa
Post a Comment