oh my goodness. I have never seen wildlife so up close. She will be a tiger just like her mother. Unfortunately for Avery; there are men who can entice (and in no way tame) but challenge the tiger. And I welcome the opportunity to be a facet of that development. It's difficult to internalize (for others), but i think she understands that Daddy and Uncle Jay will be her favorites. And you know why; because we are not only smart, but just a little dirty.
3 comments:
AVERY..thank you for the new pictures
love you
AVERY...I TRUST YOU STAYED AWAY FROM THE WINE ..I DONT THINK YOU LIKE IT
oh my goodness. I have never seen wildlife so up close. She will be a tiger just like her mother. Unfortunately for Avery; there are men who can entice (and in no way tame) but challenge the tiger. And I welcome the opportunity to be a facet of that development. It's difficult to internalize (for others), but i think she understands that Daddy and Uncle Jay will be her favorites. And you know why; because we are not only smart, but just a little dirty.
Sincerely,
Joseph Andrew Scallan III
Post a Comment